Are You Making The Kind Of Money You’d Like From Your Real Estate Investments?
We have a plan to decrease your vacancies, increase retention, and reduce your maintenance expenditures. As part of our leasing services we will:
Provide an on-site free rental analysis.
Schedule, conduct, and accompany all prospective renters on all showings.
Market and advertise your vacancy(s) on over 100 websites.
Process background check on each potential tenant
Prepare and assist you with all lease documents and addendum associated with each property.
- Aide in the rental licensing and inspection process
- And we are FHA, OFAC, and Patriot Act compliant
- No fees upfront
- Non-exclusive representation
- 100% Tax deductible
The Benefits Vesta Property Management, LLC Brings You
- Implementation of a complete marketing strategy specific to your property
- Dedicated marketing webpage for your properties
- Your property shows up in Google search results across web, mobile, and GPS through our paid advertising campaigns.
- 9 point multimedia listing strategy when a space goes up for rent that gets more attention than the mls
- Bring your real estate investment into the 21st century with our online tenant portal
- Enable automated and recurring payments from tenants to reduce delinquencies
- Enable tenants to pay rent and submit maintenance requests from their mobile devices
- Streamlined rental application process to attract new tenants
Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Our goal is to protect and manage your investment property so that we have a mutually profitable outcome. We understand that vacancies can be devastating to a property’s profitability.
- We work very hard at tenant recruitment and selection and we strive to place reliable, responsible people into the properties we manage.
- Our tenant screening criteria (credit reports, criminal, civil, rental & employment history) helps us have greater success finding qualified tenants who will pay rent on time and respect your property.
- Proactive scheduled monitoring by expert inspectors and unique contractor relationships.
- Inspectors have minimum 5 yearsl construction management experience
- Inspectors have managed a minimum of $2M in property assets
- Uniquely strong relationships with multiple contractors from all the trades ensures better rates and prompter service
- Our objective is to protect your investment. We know that upkeep on your property ensures maximum appreciation.
- We personally inspect every property every 6 months, and give a prioritized upkeep list.
- Maintenance requests are handled in a prompt and cost-effective manner.
- We solicit bids on all major repairs so you have choices.
- We have a proven list of quality vendors, so you can feel good about any needed work.
- Due to our volume of business, we receive discounts and pass the savings on to you!
We feature your property on our website with up to date photographs and a detailed personalized description to entice potential tenants to want to take a further look.
We also advertise on national “For Rent” websites which feature descriptions and photos of your property.
Unlike our competitors who are closed on the weekends, we show properties all day on Saturday and Sunday so we are available when most potential tenants want to view rental homes.
Owner Statements Available Online
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How It Works
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements.
This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
Tenant Acquisition: Either a flat fee of $1000 or the first month’s rent.